Measuring Researcher Impact Online
Is this session you will learn about the importance of measuring researcher impact, what researcher identifiers are, and the different ways that you can measure the impact of your research and raise your research profile.
- Why measure researcher impact?
- Using researcher profiles and identifiers
- Finding publication and citation counts
- Creating citation reports
- Calculating individual researcher metrics: h-index and FWCI
- Using altmetrics
- Determining measures of esteem
Note: This session is targeted at academics, researchers and postgraduate/Honours students.
*This webinar will be recorded and provided via the Research ReachOut @ the Library Session Guide once it has concluded.
If you have any queries regarding Research ReachOut @ the Library, please contact Zoë Martin.
Related LibGuide: Measuring Research Quality and Impact - Research Guide by Zoë Martin
- Thursday 30 September 2021
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.