Introduction to EndNote (Windows) Online
Introduction to EndNote (Windows)
Note: The webinar software (Blackboard Collaborate) works best in Google Chrome. If you have technical issues trying to join the webinar, please ensure you use Chrome.
*Please read all of the information below before enrolling in this live webinar.
EndNote is a software tool that helps you create bibliographies and in-text citations for your papers.
This live webinar will cover the basics of how to use EndNote on a Windows computer, including:
- Getting started with the software
- Creating and managing an EndNote library
- Adding references to your library
- Citing references and creating bibliographies in Microsoft Word Sharing references.
Note: This session is aimed at first-time users of EndNote. More experienced users with specific questions can get support by using our Ask our Librarians service.
Before you attend this session, you should:
- Install a free Murdoch-licenced copy of EndNote on your computer
- Familiarise yourself with the referencing style that you are required to use
- Know how to use the databases in your subject area.
This webinar will focus on the specifics of EndNote only. If you are not confident in general computer skills, we recommend you seek training in those areas before attending this workshop.
The session will be recorded and can be view shortly after the session on the Library EndNote Guide
Related LibGuide: EndNote (EN) Guide by Kelly Rogerson
- Monday 10 May 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.