Measuring Researcher Impact
* Please bring your own computer device to this session.
Is this session you will learn about the importance of measuring researcher impact, what researcher identifiers are, and the different ways that you can measure the impact of your research and raise your research profile.
- Why measure researcher impact?
- Researcher identifiers
- Publication and citation counts
- Citation reports
- Researcher Metrics: FWCI and h-index
- Measures of esteem
Note: This session is targeted at academics, researchers and postgraduate students.
Related LibGuide: Measure Research Quality and Impact - Research Guide by Jean Coleman
- Thursday, March 26, 2020
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- 460.2.031 (ECL – Postgrad Teaching Space)
- South Street