Introduction to Endnote Workshop
Introduction to Endnote
*Please read all of the information below before enrolling in this workshop.
EndNote is a software tool that helps you organise and share your research, and create bibliographies and in-text citations for your papers.
It will cover:
- Getting started with the software
- Creating and managing an EndNote library
- Adding references to your library
- Citing references and creating bibliographies in MS Word
- Sharing references.
Note: This workshop is aimed at first-time users of EndNote. This is a PC based class only, using the computer lab PCs.
More experienced users with specific questions can get support from librarians by:
- Using our Ask A Librarian service between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm on weekdays
- Booking a consultation with your relevant Subject Librarian
Before you attend this session, you should:
- Be enrolled as a Postgraduate Student or Staff Member
- Know how to use the databases in your field
- Familiarise yourself with the referencing style that you are required to use
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and web browsers
This workshop will focus on the specifics of EndNote only.
If you are not confident in general computer skills, we recommend you get training in those areas before attending this workshop.
Related LibGuide: EndNote (EN) Guide by Kelly Rogerson
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- 354.1.015 (Library South - Computer Lab)
- South Street