Knovel database training
*Knovel is a database that provides access to thousands of engineering-related ebooks and interactive tools.
This session will include:
- Introduction to Knovel
- Who is Using Knovel and Why Use Knovel for:
- Proposal preparation
- Research publication
- Course preparation (for teaching staff)
- Key Features & Highlights:
- Search optimized for engineers and scientists
- Data search & data analysis tools integrated into engineering workflow
- Interactive tools – Graph Digitizer & Equation Plotter
- My Knovel ToGo – Mobile Tablet Reader
Note: This session is targeted at academics, researchers and postgraduate students.
- Monday, September 23, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- 354.1.015 (Library South - Computer Lab)
- South Street
Registration has closed.