Publishing Your Research
* Please bring your own computer device to this session.
Are you new to publishing your research? Are you unsure of which journal is right for your research? Want to learn more about pre-prints, how to evaluate and choose a publisher, and the different types of journal access? This session will address these topics and more.
- Before submitting a MS
- Evaluating a publisher or publication – relevance & integrity
- Open Access publishing
- Publishing in journals - includes posting preprints
- Publishing in books
- Presenting at conferences
Note: This session is targeted at academics, researchers and postgraduate students.
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- 460.1.031 (ECL – Postgrad Teaching Space)
- South Street