SciVal is an online tool for analysing the research performance (quantity, quality and impact) of 10,000 research institutions and 220 nations worldwide. Using Scopus data, SciVal enables researchers to visualise their research performance, benchmark their performance relative to their peers (both nationally and globally), develop collaborative partnerships, and analyse research trends.
This workshop will introduce participants to the functionality and features of SciVal so they can:
- Assess the research performance of individual researchers and groups of researchers (using, for instance, FWCI and h-index);
- Understand how publication strategies can affect research metrics;
- Use metrics for grants and promotion; and
- Evaluate collaborations and identify potential collaborations.
*If this session is fully booked, there is a repeat session happening at 2:30pm on the same day - please register here
- Monday, June 17, 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- 465.2.116 (Law - Computer Lab)
- South Street