An Introduction to SciFinder
Come along to gain an An Introduction to SciFinder.
In this session you will look at:
- Searching for physical, chemical and biological properties of compounds
- Searching for chemical reactions, including fully described synthesis procedures
- Searching scientific literature via a structure search
- Conducting a thorough patent search and finding the chemistry instantly
- Setting up Keep Me Posted Alerts to keep users up-to-date on a research topic/project
- Using SciPlanner – share findings and notes amongst peers working on a common project
Note: This session is targeted at Early Career Researchers (Murdoch Postgraduate Students and Staff Members).
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Library SW1.015
- South Street
Registration has closed.